ORLANDO, Fla. — At Se7en Bites in Orlando, a host opens the door for you by pulling a latex glove tied to the handle.
- Small restaurants tweak cleaning plans
- More offering curbside or take-out services
- COVID-19 IMPACTS ON: Early Voting | Airports, Transportation Systems | Sports Events and Teams | Attractions | School Districts and Universities
- CDC INFORMATION: Coronavirus.gov
- COMPLETE COVERAGE: Latest news, numbers, resources, symptom checker
Inside, a worker wipes down the soda fountain between customers. Chairs and tables also get a wipe down regularly.
Trina Gregory-Propst, the owner of the popular “southern on steroids” eatery, says they’re stepping up cleaning like all restaurants, along with other tweaks, but they are doing their best to operate business as usual.